Tabilquicred Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Alcatraz Prison Escape: Deathbed Confession Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 The true story, based on a Deathbed Confession, about what really happened to Frank Morris and the Anglin brothers who escaped from Alcatraz Prison in 1962. They made it- but what happened next is shocking. Investigated by the US Marshals.
Just One Word. METAL DETECTOR!. How could U.S. Marshalls go to an alleged grave site where the murderer said he buried horseshoes over the grave and not take a metal detector. I also like how on the day they first found the site they saw no nails in the trees and after a day where they sat in their hotel room and babbled about nothing of consequence they go back out to the grave site and lo and behold nails appear in the tree trunks. If this is the caliber of folks we have for U.S. Marshall's we're all in trouble except for crooks ad murderers. Let me close with these words; chicanery, skullduckery, flimflannery and outright FRAUD. Danny, bro I know you need the money but have enough dignity to lie a little more convincingly next time. I still gave it a 4 'cause it's Danny Trejo y'all.
Another &#39;history channel&#39; type documentary with small features of &#39;mocumentary&#39; flashback. Wondered why I saw Danny Trejo&#39;s face - he narrated it (probably short of cash? - sorry Danny, just a bit surprised). Or maybe a personal favour to friends connected that he knows.<br/><br/>It *did* raise a couple of interesting points though - the fact that a boat *could&#39;ve* been off the harbour, that a tower was out (or had a restricted view), that some corners were cut by cutbacks, lax thinking etc.<br/><br/>Also (although the final &#39;reveal&#39; is something of a disappointment - the theory behind some of the alleged &#39;events&#39; could be true. Such as above - also that Priests sometimes passed messages to family of the detained - even if just a grain of truth in that, it wouldn&#39;t take much for a message (however &#39;inert&#39;/seemingly containing no information), could have/contain dates/position on, which would help the case of the boat enormously.<br/><br/>Plus as does (the quick google search) revealing that a boat *was* claimed to be spotted by an off-duty police office that night.<br/><br/>One other &#39;viable&#39; (at least), if there was some $$$cash for the guards, it would&#39;ve been awkward to distribute, and if somehow it was in the possession of the men (more likely, as they *did* have family) - therefore they did have something to be killed for.<br/><br/>I wouldn&#39;t spend too much time digging up the &#39;football-pitch&#39; size plot between trees though, and as above (probably c/w trees with &#39;fresh&#39; rusty nails in) - and yes, where was the metal detector?!!

the WrestleMania VI full movie in hindi free downloadOne Life movie free download hdAdvice download moviesLa revancha movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe Saint: The Blue Dulac full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieDownload Dopskoni: Serieavslutning full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Terrordrome: Rise of the Boogeymen full movie in hindi downloadReply full movie torrentR Is for Relentless dubbed hindi movie free download torrentNo Babies on the Race! malayalam movie download
Please log in to post a reply.